- Working with production staff to help in the creation of informative and educational videos aimed at a Latinx millennial audience in the North and South American continents.
- Liaise with the Mason Institute for Immigration Research (IIR) and conduct research with IIR data or experts to support stories on immigration, migration, contribution of immigrants to the US.
- Helping with Social Media outreach via Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Instagram.
The right candidate will be:
- Able to focus for long periods of time on detail oriented work
- Excellent at communicating with fellow team members
- Willing to learn new skills
- Deadline oriented
The internships will take place onsite in our office in Alexandria, VA and at Mason and are paid positions. Hours can be flexible.
Mind & Media has won over 225 awards for communication excellence while providing the Federal Government with training and communication support services for 20 years.
January 12, 2018