Join the IIR for a virtual event
Wednesday, November 17, 1:30 pm - 3pm (EST)
Immigrant entrepreneurs contribute to the United States, hire American workers, and play critical roles in the economy. This webinar will feature several immigrant entrepreneurs who took different paths to come to the United States and establish successful businesses. It will also feature community efforts to identify obstacles to entrepreneurship and support immigrants and refugees who want to start their own businesses.
This event is co-sponsored by the Business for a Better World Center and The Immigrant Learning Center.
- Lisa Gring-Pemble, Executive Director of the Business for a Better World Center and Director of Global Impact & Engagement
- Carlos Castro Sr., President and CEO, Todos Supermarkets
- Jackie Krick, CEO and Founder, ECU Communications
- Denzil Mohammed, Director, The Immigrant Learning Center Public Education Institute
- Abnet Tessema, Ethiopian Community Development Center
- James Witte, Director, Institute for Immigration Research
October 29, 2021