Request an iDod Fact Sheet or Spreadsheet
Immigration Data on Demand (iDod) allows you to choose the data you want so that we can create a customized fact sheet or spreadsheet. To get started, review the Terms and Conditions and then click on the Request Form. You will be asked to:
- Provide basic information about you and how you'd like to use the data
- Choose the area of the United States you want to look at (a state, county, metropolitan area, or city)
- Choose whether you'd like to compare data from two different geographic areas
- Choose what data you want. You can choose from a list of variables such as age, education, home ownership, or income.
- Choose whether you want your data in the form of a fact sheet or a spreadsheet.
After you make a request, we will contact you to confirm that we understand your request and are able to provide all of the data you requested. Then we create a custom fact sheet or spreadsheet for you.